Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fun with Father: Bulletin Board



These beauties were on the Bulletin Board at the Twinzees Preschool....
from my visit north just recently. 


These delightful footprints were just outside the door 
of the very youngest kiddos: the just about 3's.

If you look closely in the picture above, you'll see some "daddy 'n me" photos --
they were just beginning to add the pics-from-home......
what a great way to add zip to the fun footprints!!!! 

What an awesome way to tie little birdies to home!
 
 



Footprints on your heart!!!
You don't need to make a bulletin board's worth,
this would be such an endearing idea as a greeting card!
(Would be just as heart-warming for a grand-dad, step-dad, uncle or next-door-neighbor helping friend.)

 And how about that headline? 
Some day..... I HOPE to fill your shoes! 
[I dearly LUV seeing the word: HOPE.] 

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!
Come back tomorrow! I've got some joyous hand-prints!

-- Debbie --

One of my FB fans asked for an idea for their upcoming 'day-with-dad' and the request jogged my memory about this clever concept.
I am always so delighted to hear from folks!
Even more delighted when I have an idea-to-share.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...