Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FREE Webinar: "Making Monday Matter: Trust & Affirmation" TY FrogStreet!

FREE Webinar "Making Monday Matter!" with Debbie Clement, Fusing the Arts and Early Literacy. Earn continuing education credit for participation

FREE WEBINAR! FREE WEBINAR! FREE WEBINAR! 

 I am launching my TWENTIETH year as a 'music-lady!'
My company, Rainbows Within Reach has entered year #20! 
Raise your cupcakes to the sky and shake your pompoms! 
I have a LOT to celebrate!

My greatest appreciation comes from others who have supported my work. 
I am so very grateful to FrogStreet for an amazing opportunity to share with you!

You may have the 'summer off'' from your day-to-day classroom responsibilities..... 
you may not. 

Are you planning to attend summer conferences to add to your professional development? 
I know that if you are here, you are interested in providing the very best to the children in your life. 

AND I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE WITH YOU! 

GET REGISTERED NOW! 

FREE Webinar "Making Monday Matter!" with Debbie Clement, Fusing the Arts and Early Literacy. Earn continuing education credit for participation

HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU! 

Professional Development that you can attend in your bathing suit..... 
AND GET CREDIT FOR ATTENDING!

Need to attend in your PJs once the kids are asleep? 
The entire webinar will be archived for your ease in watching.  


Join me on July 23rd at 3:00 PM EST for:

"Making Monday Matter!" 


Early Childhool Learning Solutions Poster 1

I can not tell you what a complete thrill it is to be in the first dozen presenters of FrogStreet's sponsorship of this continuing education opportunity. 


We can only accept a gazillion or two people at once! 


Tell your friend! Attend together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...