Friday, October 9, 2015

Wobble Wednesday: Latest Video Insight

WOBBLE WEDNESDAY! 

Yes. There are many times when I want to stop-time. 
I filmed these on Wednesday. Honest.
I do realize that today is Friday........ 

I also like alliteration! 


Just before we left Ohio for my next five week road-trip, 
I got a chance to get our WonderEyelashes on film. 

This is what a 'short-for-his-age' seven year old, 
second grader looks like. 

Mr. Eyelashes is wobbling on the 14" size Wobble. 


Well #*@&^$& SNAP! 
I can see now that I have posted the article
that my 'pin-it' button falls right on top of the play button! 
What's a tech-challenged grannie to do? 
Chances are very good I'm not going to be able to figure that out. 


If you want to see a variety of students in school settings on their Wobbles, 
you'll want to watch this three minute version of happiness shot in numerous settings. 

There are kiddos on each of the three sizes: 
10, 14 and 20 inches. 




You'll want to visit our site at 
for all of the price information. 

If you order 16 Wobbles at a time, 
we can always get them shipped to you for free! 

If you order more than that? 
You'll need to reach out for a specific quote. 

We can get discounts in relation to how big your bulk order totals. 
My husband Allen coordinates all of that information.
You can email him directly: 

Allen@WobbleSeat.com  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...